venerdì 30 agosto 2013

KAREN WALKER EYEWEAR LITTLE CAMPAIGN

ALICE-ROSE 

What was the best thing you did at kindy last week? I made some bats and fish and apples and pigs and also I made some ducks. I made them out of lots of sorts of things. I wasn’t there on the day they made the sheep. 

What’s your favourite animal? My favourite animal is my pet bunny rabbit because they’re always so fluffy. 

What do you want to do when you grow up? Be in the same house with my mum and dad and my big brother. 

What’s your favourite colour? Pink and purple and gold and black and white and silver and grey and also blue and also purple. 

How old are you? Four.



ELISE 

What was the best thing you did at preschool last week? Painting a pink and green and blue butterfly. 

Where do you want to live when you grow up? In the city where my mummy and daddy are. 

What’s your favourite animal? Zebras because they’re very stripy. 

What do you want to do when you grow up? I want to be a vet. 

How old are you? Four.


TYLER 

What was the best thing you did at preschool last week? I didn’t go to preschool, but I got to travel to Thailand with my mum and dad. 

Where do you want to live when you grow up? Disneyland. 

What’s your favourite animal? Dog. 

What do you want to do when you grow up? Be a model. 

How old are you? Three.



CLAUDIA 

What was the best thing you did at school last week? I made a tree out of leaves and apples. 

Where do you want to live when you grow up? In a big house. 

What’s your favourite animal? A duck because they swim in water. 

What do you want to do when you grow up? I want to work on a computer. 

How old are you? Five.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento